Leu Real Estate & Property Management provides full Property Management and Leasing Services to owners of single family homes and multi-family properties in El Dorado, Sacramento & Placer counties.
We serve El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Roseville, Sacramento, Cameron Park, Rescue, Placerville, Rancho Cordova, Granite Bay, Rocklin, Citrus Heights, Gold River, Fair Oaks, Orangevale, Carmichael, Diamond Springs, El Dorado, Elk Grove, Natomas, Rancho Murieta and other areas of El Dorado, Placer, and Sacramento County.
Why Choose Leu Real Estate & Property Management?
We will protect your valuable investment with our hands on, high service approach to the management of your property. Finding a good tenant is the key, and we are focused on this aspect of the process. We continuously seek to get the highest possible market rent for our clients, collect all rental income on time, and make sure that your property is well maintained, with the goal of providing a good return on your investment.
How Long Will It Take To Rent My Property?
We take pride in maintaining a low vacancy rate and quick turn-around time on vacant units. We show properties 7 days a week and typically schedule individual showings the same day, when possible. We have many sources for online advertising, including our website. A well priced and presented property greatly increases the chance it will rent within just a few weeks.
What Services Do You Provide?
We are dedicated to handling all the details associated with maintaining the property and dealing with tenants on a day-to-day basis. Our management services include, but are not limited to the following:
Full Property Management
- Property Evaluation
- Tour the property and make recommendations to prepare it for rent.
- Establish market rental rate.
- Handle placement of all advertising.
- Receive tenant calls and show properties 7 days a week.
- Obtain a detailed rental application.
- Thoroughly evaluate credit information, employment, and rental history.
- Property Inspections
- Inspect property at time of leasing and move out.
- Periodic drive-by inspections.
- Inspect interior of property at time of lease renewal, or upon owner request.
- Accurate and efficient computerized accounting and record keeping.
- Monthly and year to date income and expense records.
- Complete year-end tax records.
- Itemized record of all transactions.
- Option to pay all bills pertaining to the property.
- Provide optional preventive maintenance program to maximize long term property value.
- Recommend needed maintenance as a result of inspections.
- Arrange for all necessary repairs to the property.
Optional Services for Non-Managed Properties
- Leasing: If you need help finding quality tenants, we will aggressively market your property, thoroughly screen each applicant, prepare all documents, perform a detailed inspection of your property, and do the physical move of the tenant.
- Eviction Services: If you have a bad tenant situation, we have the know how to guide you through the process and can arrange for legal representation and handling of all necessary paperwork.
contact leu real estate & Property management
Direct: (916) 933-4995
El Dorado Hills: 2201 Francisco Dr.
Ste 140-196, El Dorado Hills CA 95762
Folsom: 1750 Prairie City Rd.
Ste 130-251, Folsom CA 95630